In collaboration with Penn State University, the Farm Credit Associations of North Carolina are pleased to host an Online QuickBooks Course. This course is geared towards producers who want to learn quick books and agricultural financial principles.
This course teaches you how to set up and maintain your financial records using the QuickBooks® software. You'll learn how to create and use the Chart of Accounts, and Customer and Vendor centers. You will learn how to track assets, pay bills, and manage loans. You'll also learn to use these features to build a cash flow statement, balance sheet, and income statement.
This course contains a case study so you can practice using QuickBooks without jeopardizing your own financial information. At the end of each section, your instructor will explain the assignment in one video and show you how the assignment can be completed in another video.
The course includes a certificate of completion, which you can earn by passing a final quiz with a score of 80% or better. The certificate of completion is based on the concepts presented within the course, and you do not have to complete the case study in order to earn your certificate.
- 6 Self-Paced Modules
- 3 Online Help Sessions (October 26th, November 2nd, November 9th)
- Discounted Rate of $80 (Payable Online)
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
You will learn how to:
- identify and use sound financial data
- create and maintain a Chart of Accounts
- use the Customer and Vendors centers
- manage assets, loans, and lines of credit within QuickBooks
- assemble basic reports like cash flow statement, balance sheet, and income statement