Source: American Agri-Women sent via AgPR--the news distribution service for agriculture
A new interactive series of online sessions to help women in agriculture cope with stress - called "Cultivating Resiliency for Women in Agriculture"- continues on Jan. 11 and 25. The series of 90-minute webinars is a joint project of American Agri-Women, District 11 Agri-Women, University of Minnesota Extension-Women in Ag Network and the Upper Midwest Agricultural Safety and Health Center (UMASH).
The free sessions start at noon central, will include a Q&A session and will be recorded and archived for later viewing:
• Jan. 11 - Self-Care Tips to Help Reduce Stress
• Jan. 25 - You Can't Pour from an Empty Cup - How do you fill it up to support yourself and others?
A recording of the first session, Impact of Farming and Ranching Stress for Women 101, can be viewed HERE.
Upcoming sessions include:
• Feb. 8 - Building and Maintaining Relationships in Stressful Times
• March 8 - Increasing Your Joy and Happiness While Living a Farm Life
• April 12 - Putting it All Together
Our branches post news about their areas, so you can find out what's going on around you! Find your branch.
Get more updates and information in issues of our Leader magazine.
Sign up for our monthly email newsletter and never miss out on what is happening at Carolina Farm Credit.
Sign up for our email newsletter.