Written By: Olivia P. Pearson
If you missed last year’s Pull for Youth event, this is for you!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Farm Credit Associations of N.C. (Carolina, Ag Carolina, and Cape Fear Farm Credit) have started an Annual Pull for Youth Sporting Clays event fundraiser for 4-H and FFA
- There are not 1, not 2, but 3 opportunities to participate throughout N.C. Dates and times below.
- Last year, a donation of $103,000 was split evenly between 4-H and FFA and this year we want it to be BIGGER
- Over 150 businesses and organizations contributed sponsorships to the pool of funds
- We had over 350 shooting participants and 150 volunteers, both adults and youth are invited to participate!
“The Pull for Youth sporting clays shoots across our state have been an overwhelming success,” said the three Association CEOs in a joint statement. “The response by those who participated, volunteered, and donated to the cause are a clear indicator that agriculture will remain the leading industry in our state. By providing funds to NC 4-H and FFA, the Farm Credit Associations of North Carolina and our Pull for Youth sponsors are working together to make sure tomorrow’s leaders in agriculture have a bright future. We are thankful for all of those who played a part in the success of Pull for Youth and we look forward to another great year in 2018.”