Written By: Olivia P. Pearson
We’ve recently published the 2017 Annual Report. The report’s theme celebrates being Farmer Strong within the community. There’s a few things in there that you don’t want to miss!
Annual Report Highlights
- Branch Community Service Projects
- Pull For Youth Charity Shooting Events
- Corporate Mission Fund Grant Projects/Recipients
- 2017 Financial Performance
- Net Earning Overview of $43.9 million
- Loan Volume Growth
- Cash Dividend Return of over $21.5 million
“2017 was a very good year for Carolina Farm Credit,” said Carolina Farm Credit CEO, Vance C. Dalton, Jr. “Operating as a cooperative enabled us to return a significant portion of our earnings to our member borrowers to be invested back into their operations and local communities.”
Carolina Farm Credit’s 2017 annual reports were mailed to each stockholder/member at the end of March.