Written By: Olivia P. Pearson
You’ve probably seen our Corporate Mission Fund Grant Recipients on our social media!
Want to know what it is? Want to know how to get a piece of the pie? Read on to find out more!
What is the Corporate Mission Fund Grant?
- An application-based grant program where non-profit organizations can apply for up to $5,000 per year to help in their agriculture endeavors
- Grants are awarded to organizations that strive to enhance agriculture in rural communities in North Carolina
- There is also a scholarship portion of the fund that is awarded to college students studying agriculture at NCSU or NC A&T, applications still open for A&T until April 15th!
When can I apply?
- Grant applications will be accepted from January 1st to September 1, 2018
- Grants are awarded in the fourth quarter
Do I qualify?
- To qualify for a grant, programs must be located within the 54 counties and geographic areas where Carolina Farm Credit conducts business.
- To be considered for funding, organizations’ values and purpose must align with the mission to enhance agriculture in rural communities in NC.
- Individuals and private farms are NOT eligible for the grant
Who else has been awarded the grant?
- We’ve had a variety of projects awarded each year.